|
|
|
Sunday, June 19, 2005 Wait, before I start on that, I've got news. QM just permed her hair. Yes, I just did. Not really used to it cos I've always got straight smooth hair. Now, it feels like hay. It's those Jap kinda fizzy perm...I dunno... my ever-so-reliable stylist, Gine from Shunji Matsuo said the fizz will loosen after a couple of days. We shall see how.Ok, back to the subject matter, my first week was great. Sat thru 6 meetings with vendors and partners within a week. Phew. I probably had less than 6 meetings in a mth in my previous job. My boss is quite the listening type. He nods in agreement and explains things in a calm manner, very different from someone who likes to say "choop...choop..choop", or the Mr know-it-all who like to claim he got many "connections"...:P haha...(if you do not understand, they were my previous bosses lah). Everyone's been here many yrs, I hope it'll be a place where I can stay long too. The staff benefits are decent and the culture is generally relax and most folks are friendly. Anyway, it's only been a week. I'm sure work's gonna pile up soon and the love-hate relationship we have with some specific departments is gonna surface soon. We've got another team-mate joining us tomorrow. He was the guy whom I met while I waited for my turn at the interview for this job. We spoke while waiting and man was I glad I did not exhibit bitchy behaviour towards the guy! Haha...well, he was pretty friendly. So much for now, stay tuned. :)
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |